Legacies that Serve the Children of Our Community
A bequest to CASA El Dorado is deductible for federal estate tax purposes, and tax laws do not place limits on the amount of charitable deductions included in a person's estate. Charitable bequests are generally not subject to state inheritance taxes.
Types of Bequests
Select an avenue of support for CASA that best fits your situation and needs:
- Cash bequest - a specific dollar amount
- Bequest of property - specific assets, such as securities, real estate and/or tangible personal property.
- Residuary bequest - a stated percentage of the remainder of the estate after payment of specific bequests and all estate-related expenses
- Bequest of life insurance proceeds
- Retirement plan bequest - CASA can be designated as a beneficiary of any funds remaining in your IRA, 401K, tax-sheltered annuity, qualified pension or profit-sharing plan
- Contingent bequest - A bequest is directed to CASA in the event of the death of other beneficiaries
Click here to donate today.
CASA El Dorado is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and your gift is tax deductible to the full extent of the law. A copy of our current financial statement is available upon request by contacting Executive Director John Adams at 530.622.9882 or firstname.lastname@example.org.